What really happened to Amelia Earhart?
Two professional pilots ask pivotal questions –
reveal research-based answers –
and provide valuable new pieces
to the 80-year old controversy puzzle!
Amelia Earhart’s disappearance has long been riddled in mystery. Do you want to know the truth?
Professional pilots Bob Wheeler & Fred Nicely challenge current theories based on extensive investigative research and personal aeronautical expertise. Now they are providing insights and more plausible answers regarding what went wrong – and why!
Join the Wheeler-Nicely team as they uncover what really happened to Amelia Earhart through a fresh new perspective on these decades-old questions:
- Did Amelia simply run out of fuel and then crash into the Pacific?
- Did Amelia set the aircraft down on Gardner Island and die there as The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery (TIGHAR) contends?
- Could the Japanese have kidnapped her from the island?
- Was Amelia on a spy mission for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)?
- Was there a government cover-up about her disappearance that continues to this day?
- Are there several eye-witnesses claiming they saw Amelia after her disappearance?
- Is there a much larger puzzle still to piece together?
- Find the answers to these and other questions in our Articles section!
Please click on pictures below to view more.